Se estiver autenticado aparecerá informação adicional neste painel.
Bolsas - Concursos - Trabalho
Call - Associate Professor or Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Social Policy (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
Closing date is 15 December 2016.
Associate professor or tenure-track assistant professor in Social Policy, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
For detailed information see https://applicationsinter.unil.ch/inter/noauth/php/Po/pooffres.php?poid=3981&langage=8.
The Faculty of Social and Political Sciences of the University of Lausanne, invites applications for a full-time position of:
Associate professor or tenure track assistant professor to the rank of associate professor in social policy
Entrée en fonction: 01.08.2017
Durée du contrat: 6 years renewable
Taux d'activité: 100
Lieu de travail: University of Lausanne - Dorigny - Géopolis
Référence: Offre n°3981
Annonce du: 14.10.2016
Offre parue en: Français, English
Description des tâches
The post involves 6 hours / week of teaching in French over the whole academic year (168 hours):
- Two Bachelor level courses on the theme of comparative social policy, 2*2hr/year
- One Master level course on various social policies and welfare measures (at local, regional, national, supra-national, and/or global levels), 2hr/year The content of teaching may change according to study programs revisions.
The incumbent will also supervise individual projects, theses and dissertations at all levels.
The selected candidate will develop his/her own research in the field of social policy. This research will be published in top-level international journals. He/she will collaborate with other Faculty members, particularly in relation to the NCCR LIVES on "Overcoming
vulnerability: life course perspectives" (cf. LIVES website:
He/she will seek out external research funding opportunities, in particular those offered by the Swiss National Scientific Foundation (SNSF).
Administrative tasks (10%)
In accordance with the Swiss legal system and the requirements of the Unil collegial structure, the successful candidate will be expected to undertake various administrative tasks for the Institute, the Faculty, the University and its' associated bodies.
- Doctorate degree in social science or equivalent
- University teaching experience in the field of social policy
- International research recognition and publications in the field of social policy
- An interest in the comparative aspects of social policy would be an asset
- An interest in issues of inequality and vulnerable groups across the life-course, in connection with the LIVES NCCR
(http://www.lives-nccr.ch/) would be an asset
- Well-established international networks Dossier de candidature
Prospective candidates are kindly requested to submit via email a letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of academic qualifications, a list of publications and their five most significant publications in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications that respect the above-mentioned format will be considered.
[ Informação VAN METER Karl, Bulletin de Methodologie Sociologique ]