[ Informação CRIA Divulgação ]
MARIE SKLODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS – INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS – 2019
Under the H2020 framework program Scientific Excellence pillar, CRIA is available to be your host institution in the field of Anthropology at the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships call (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019).
CRIA is a research centre in Anthropology, with subunits in four Portuguese universities – ISCTE-IUL, NOVA FCSH, U.Coimbra and UMinho. Currently, it has 208 researchers including university professors, researchers, post-doctoral and doctoral fellows, among others. The four combined universities allow CRIA to create a unique and comprehensive environment, having the resources and facilities to support research and teaching at both national and international levels.
CRIA’s research activities fall into four main research groups: 1) Circulation and Production of Places, 2) Environmental Challenges, Sustainability and Ethnography, 3) Governance, Politics and Everyday Life, 4) Culture Practices and Policies. For more information on CRIA, visit: http://cria.org.pt/
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships are available for experienced researchers, of any nationality, who must have, at the date of the call’s deadline, a doctoral degree or at least four years of full time equivalent research experience.
CRIA welcomes proposals on MARIE SKLODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS – INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS on the following types of action:
Type of Action: Standard European Fellowship [MSCA-IF-EF-ST]
Type of Action: CAR – Career Restart panel [MSCA-IF-EF-CAR]
Type of Action: RI – Reintegration panel [MSCA-IF-EF-RI]
Type of Action: Society and Enterprise panel [MSCA-IF-EF-SE]
Type of Action: Global Fellowships [MSCA-IF-GF]
If you wish to have CRIA as your host institution, please send us your proposal until July 2nd (12h00, Lisbon time) to email@example.com. Please identify your e-mail on subject with MSCA-IF-2019 | NAME SURNAME. The proposal must include:
1. Full name and e-mail;
3. Motivation letter (in English);
4. Support letter from your future supervisor on CRIA. If you don’t have a supervisor, CRIA will suggest a supervisor upon evaluation, based on your cv and research project;
5. Short research project (in English). Please organize your project with objective, scope and expected impact as described on MSCA work plan (MSCA-IF-2019: Individual Fellowships), p. 38 and forth;
6. Short career development plan (in English). In addition to research or innovation objectives, this plan comprises the researcher’s training and career needs, including training on transferable skills, teaching, planning for publications and participation in conferences;
7. Copy of a relevant publication;
8. Type of action under H2020-MSCA-IF-2019 (check here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/msca-if-2019)
Incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
Applicants will be informed of CRIA’s decision until July 11th to the designated e-mail address.
You may be asked for further documents/information upon proposal approval.
Deadline to applications on H2020 participant portal: September 11st 2019 (17h00, Brussels time): https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/msca-if-2019
In case of doubt, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org